This past week was veryyyy busy, okay maybe not busy but it was my first week in a long time to be out and about every single day! It was kinda exciting hahaha from never leaving the house to being out non stop for a week was a bit of a challenge..Now 6 days later i'm sitting here thinking maybe i should have rested alot more than i did this week! I'm in some pain from it all..
What did i do this week?!?
Well, I went shopping alot this past week i got some new clothes and some more baby stuff(yay) let me tell ya being pregnant and trying to find clothes that fit is a bit of a challenge and i hate it! I already have low selfesteem so to add in all that is a pain and makes me depressed i miss being skinny and knowing what size to wear. Plus when i go shopping do you have any idea how many people just watch and look at me.. i mean seriously people mine your own business its not like i'm the only person pregnant in this world! This week i had to work on my selfesteem alot and man its a big challenge and takes a ton of work.. I still struggle with it but i'm trying to build it up ...People tell me i look good, but i can't for some reason believe them hopefully it gets better because any lower would be extremly bad..
I had another baby appointment this past weeks...all test results came back perfect!!!! YAY!!! So that helps they still are trying to figure out why i have some of this crazy pain, but who knows..The baby moves alot and loves to sit on my ribs...i'm 23 weeks and 4 days today!!! Over half way there!
Brock & I are doing better every day! I was able to finally hang out with him this past week was great to see him since i' have not seen him for 5 weeks it was great to feel that happiness again he and i are finally starting to talk more about the baby and just stuff in general he calls me more and cares more about everything and everything is just so much easier when i have him to count on..I wish he could understand how much he really means to me...I try to tell him but i don't know if he doesn't understand or if he just doesn't show his emotions well..but i guess my prayers are being answered he is trying to make this all work...I LOVE HIM TO DEATH and i pray it all stays good between us and that we can work all this out and that in the end we are still together...
Well i'm getting tired..i'll try to blog more and put some pics up...Its time to rest..
~Hannah + Baby
you best be postin pics girly! i wanna see that bump!!!
ReplyDelete