Tuesday, March 16, 2010

~I just have one wish~



YAY! 6 months preggo!! hehehe 25weeks and 6 days & only 99 more days to go! WOW where did the time go..Seriously i was thinking yesterday that it seems like just the other day i found out but now i sit here 6 months pregnant i can't believe it..Before you know it my baby boy will be here! :)

Last night i fell down the stairs i caught myself for the most part but my arms, back, ankle, & thumb are all sore now..thank goodness the baby is good..He was kicking away right away after and then for most of the night..Thank God..I think i'm getting a cold or i have really bad allergies whatever the heck it is its bugging the crap out of me its hard to breathe and my nose is running all the time! yuck!

Baby boy is doing good kicking and punching all the time and loves to kick my ribs ..My belly is getting bigger every day. Last night i put on a big T-shirt or what use to be a big T-shirt and ha its to small go figure that picture above is from a week an a half ago and i'm already bigger than that..crazzzyyyy!!!
my next Dr.appointment is next friday.

Brock & I funny you should think about whats going on with us as i sit here and wonder myself.. One minute we are amazing the next we are as bad as ever.. I never know and i thought things were going good until he felt the baby kick then he backed away again. Plus as i get bigger and bigger and the day gets closer the more stupid comments he makes towards me and the baby. So i wanna know is he gunna be here when the baby is born? Does he really care or whats going on in his head the thing is its been 6 months and i still can't figure it out..I can tell ya one thing i'm getting sick of alot of things he is doing and the comments he makes..My one wish is that we figure things out and that he will step up more, but as days go on that wish/dream seems like a distant light that i will never reach..I just wish that when i see him it brings happiness and the greatest time..But now it just brings akwardness and sadness cuz we have nothing to talk about and he just looks at me weird or just doesn't care about things..I do not know what to think anymore, but if he drifts away and ignores me again for 2 months i won't be able to handle it. I love him, but its slowly drifting away :(

Me- personally i'm not doing so good..I feel ugly, fat, & unloved...yup that is how i feel...and i feel that my hear is breaking when it comes to Brock & and I hurt for the baby i want his father to be apart of his life, and i'm afraid it won't happen..I just want that more than anything..

Well i'm getting tired thats about it for now..

TTYL

<3 Hannah + Baby

1 comment:

  1. Hannah,
    If you give that little man everything that you can, and pray for God to do the rest, then you are giving him the BEST that you can. You won't miss out on brannah's life. It will be Brock, and hopefully he comes to realize that sooner than later. I love you. That little man is going to be very blessed.
    ME

    ReplyDelete