Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Just about 3 months!

Baptized on September 12th 2010

Clayton is going to be 3 months on the september 26th. Where did the time go?
So far Clayton can -

-Sit up for a lil bit.
-Hold his head up when on belly and scoot a lil
-Smile & Laugh

He is growing up so fast he is already
- 17+ pounds
-26+ Inches
-Wears anywhere from 6+ months on up for clothing
-Size 3 diapers ( lil cruisers ) Pampers Dry Max the best diapers in the world.

Most people say he looks like 6 months instead of three sometimes i would have to agree but no matter how big he gets he is still my lil man. :)

Life is crazy with a baby sometimes, but overall i wouldn't trade it for the world. My baby is the best thing that has ever happened to me.

I may not have a picture perfect body, but i just have to remind my self why my body looks the way it does its because my body made a beautiful baby!

3 months after the pregnancy i am back to my normal body weight and shape. Well except for my boobs! hahaha. I still have plenty of stretch marks on my belly and butt. The stupid line you get on your belly when your preggo. Also im still having health issues. Somedays i think my pain i suffer from will never go away. My c-section cutt looked great at first but now with health problems its showing a little more but someday i pray it will all be normal again. So other than stretch marks all over i'm happy with where my body is at. I love my old jeans!

Brock is still in school and has 7 classes and 18 credits also does side work and chores around the house. He is super daddy cuz he still finds time for Clayton and I. Seriously he is the best daddy in the world!

There are days Brock & I have a moments but we know through out everything we have been through well LOVE eachother with our whole hearts and wouldn't trade anything.

I can honestly say I am truely happy with where i am at with my life. It may not seem like a perfect life to most but for me its perfect i have the perfect man and perfect baby!

Basically my life consists of. My baby. My Man. My family. Babysitting. Laundry. Cleaning. Church. Bible study. and every day life.

At times i feel like i have no where to fit in with my friends, but i just gotta realize im in a different stage of life then them. Which is hard. I miss some of my friends but i don't miss my old life. I think at times i just miss someone to talk to and hang out with, but now as days go on i learn that things are better off now with the friends i have and the way i'm living now.Plus i get into less trouble this way. hahaha


My brother Isaiah got married this weekend and moved outta state also. It was hard to say goodbye but i gotta tell ya it was great to be able to say goodbye with out any hard feelings. His friendship with me is getting better as days go on which i'm so happy for .. I love you Isaiah and Miss you!

~Hannah
p.s if you think one baby is hard. Try watching a 8 year old. 6 year old. & a 3 year old plus your baby! for 2 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment