
♥ I have carried a child within my body. I have nourished and comforted a baby upon my chest. My body is not magazine perfect, but when i look in the mirror i am happy because I see a mother, and there is no greater honour or blessing. ♥
-Clayton is now almost 2 months and i can honestly say that time has flown by quickly. Hes changing everyday! Its still hard to believe that he was in my stomach and now he is already two months old. There are times that being a mom is hard, but in the overall picture i wouldn't trade it for the world. Watching my lil man grow and change is a wonderful thing.-
- I love watching Brock's & my family with the baby. During the pregnancy i was not sure how the families would treat Clayton, but its turned out to be awesome. Each of the families adore him more than i ever thought they would. The Grandparents, Aunts, Uncles & Cousins all fight over him they just can't seem to share him. I love it!-
-Brock & I are doing amazing! We have our moments, but i guess all new parents have that. Brock has done a great job being a daddy. I had my doubts at times during the pregnancy, but the moment Brock held his son everything changed. The 3 of us are an un-breakable family! We love eachother more than anyone else could ever know! I thank God for my Beautiful family everyday-
-I have lost all of the baby weight i gained in the pregnancy. The only thing i need to do now is tone my stomach a little better it just has a little extra flab that i wanna get rid of, but i fit in all my old clothing and back to my regular weight! WAHOO!!.. Stretch marks Got them! At times i hate them but than they make me remember that they were part of the beautiful making of my Son! So yes there are days i hate my body, but i just gotta remember why its like this its because God put an amazing child in me and those marks and extra flab is all good things and in time they will go away but in the mean time there are just a reminder of the wonderful making of a dear loved one!-
-Days go by and it feels like i do the same thing over and over. Brock is back to work and starting school next week & i'm stuck at home. Sometimes its hard to spend time as a family and sometimes its hard for me to adjust to my new living style, but all in all life is GOOD! Brock & I are adjusting slowly but surely, but what i do know we love every moment of our lives-
-Thanks for reading-
~Hannah
No comments:
Post a Comment