
Baby boy's newest picture!!! :)
He is 3 pounds 15ounces, Rubbing his eye in the picture, has a chin like his daddy(ha), His head is finally down he is no longer breeched, Kicks all the time, Loves to sit on my right side, & is growing and growing like crazzyyy..
My appointment went good for the most part i won't go into great details cuz some of it is really really gross! I had an ultra sound to check on my placenta but they said they will call me with the results so i just have to sit here and wait.
As time goes on i'm getting more and more tired, my back kills like non other, & i'm totally stressing out about being ready in time for the baby! I mean seriously i have so much to do that i can't think straight.
Hopefully i will get everything i need in time.. I started registering at stores but i got one more store to do and i'm gunna try to get it done within the next week.!.
Emotionally i'm struggling, but i'm doing my best to stay positiv through out all this.
My birthday is soon & my baby showers are not that far away either those all should be fun i'm hoping..
Brock & I well its getting harder and harder i'm doing my best, but i don't know how much longer i can hold on. Im gunna start putting my foot down though he needs to realize his child is coming and he needs to decide what he is doing. I can't see us being together if he doesn't tell his family! how does he think its gunna work? its NOT! He only has 64 days till baby boy comes and he isn't doing anything about it..His and my relationship is a strange one, but only God knows where it is heading..& hopefully i will know soon..
64 days to go!!!!
~Hannah + Baby
i'm praying for you hun! stay strong!
ReplyDeleteawww BABYYYYY!!!! I love baby news!
ReplyDelete