Usually at this point in a pregnancy you can start getting the babys room ready and buy stuff and set it all up or pick colors and themes and everything, but for me its different..I can't do that and it sucks monkey balls!!!
I wish i had my own place or at least a room for the baby, but i guess i'll just have to make due with what i got..Hopefully some day soon i'll have a place and the baby can have his own room..I know already what i want and everything but cant do much about it..
Well i'm starting to register at stores and baby showers are soon & don't forget my 21st birthday! YAY! i wanna find a cute dress to wear to the baby showers and my birthday..anyone have any ideas where i could get one and does anyone have ideas what i could do for my 21st birthday and by the way people i don't care that i can't drink on my birthday even if i wasn't preggo that is not what i would be doing! .. I'm done with that kind of stuff...
So i need ideas people
~Hannah
just make sure you enjoy your 21st birthday. don't let stress take over. be happy and smile with your gorgeous smile :D
ReplyDeleteP.S- i don't plan on drinking on my 21st either. being sober is AMAZING!
You should do whatever you enjoy when preggo.
ReplyDeleteMaybe find a cute sun dress, get some brunch with friends (eating is always good! lol)
Have a blast! I went to the Mineshaft on my 21st and we played games and had a few drinks but nothing over the top, I remember my whole birthday. (the alcohol isn't the important thing, it's who you are with)
:)
let me know if you need anything! :) love you!
~leah
Thanks everyone! LOVE YOU ALL!!!
ReplyDeleteDon't stress too much about not having a room for baby. We didn't have a room set up for Aleyna until she was 6 months old! She just slept in bed with us until then and I loved it! I still miss her sometimes when she's in her crib.
ReplyDelete