The rest of the week was okay. I came down with a really bad cold which turned into me getting really dehydrated and sick, but thank God i didn't have to go to the E.R the doctor said i might have too but i really didn't want to and guess what no visiting the E.R for me!! YAY!!! I'm still feeling very tired, weak, and have a bad cough, but slowly getting better..
Now for the most amazing news of the week!!!

Brock finally told his family!!!
I was so happy the day he called me and said i'm going to tell my dad this weekend!! I wasn't really sure if he would or not, but he told his dad, his dads girlfriend, and sister all in one day! PRAISE GOD! and to our suprise they took it extremly well, and to be honest they took it alot better than my family did! :) In the last few days Brock has turned around completly and things are finally the way they need to be. His sister still wants to talk to him about it all, but it will all be okay. He and i are doing a ton better! We have had alot of time to talk in the last week and worked through alot of things that i was waiting to talk to him about and to my suprise he is finally getting excited and interested about the baby! I seriously never thought this day would come! Its like i'm dreaming all of it. I finally see everything falling into place! I just hope he and i can stay this way or get better with everything! & to all of you that are wondering we are finally working on a name..lol so not to much longer and we should have one! I knew deep down inside there was still hope my waiting finally paid off and i think Brock and i are on the way to something good! He said he will probably even come with me to a baby appointment and wants to be there when his son is born goshhhh i'm so excited!!! Praise God!

Now its time for baby update :)
Baby boy is doing wonderful..But sometimes hurts me when he kicks..Braxton hicks suck just so you all know..lol..they hurt really bad..Anyways i have another appointment on may 10th..
I'm doing pretty good emotionally finally first time in like 7 months..
I guess all i can say is GOD IS GOOD, and things are going good..
keep up the prayers and thanks for reading my blog
~Hannah + baby
praiseeee jesussss!!!! how awesome! Hannah I prayed for this!!!
ReplyDelete